Friday, July 2, 2010

Salvation Bracelets







Our team working on salvation bracelets to be used while on mission in Nagarote, Nicaragua.

The colors of the bracelet...

Black - represents sin, which separates us from Christ
Red - Jesus died for our sins, the blood of Christ
Clear - we are made pure through forgiveness- we are cleansed
Blue - we show our commitment through Baptism - faith
Green - our spirit grows with His love and we grow as Christians
Gold - represents Heaven, the streets paved with gold

3 comments:

  1. It was a good idea to get this done ahead of time... especially since you got to do it in the air conditioning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been forever since I have seen these bracelets. It's a wonderful concept and I'm glad they're still around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have thought about the team most of the day,I pray that all will stay healthy and that you will be flexable as to what the HS sends your way this week. I know you all will touch a lot of lives but I also know that all of you will recieve the most in blessing as you give back to the Lord.I will check daily and hope you have good internet conection to send updates.
    Later, Freddie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading about our Mission: Nagarote adventure. Please leave a comment here so the team knows you are thinking about and praying for them.