Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Back by popular demand

On my YouTube account, I can see how many times each of my videos has been viewed. And that has given me a good idea what the blog readers like watching. As it turns out, my tour of the hostal has been viewed 13 times. The video from the night of July 4th has been viewed 12 times. My pastors' conference video was viewed 9 times. But, the video of the bixi ride has been watched 31 times. Clearly, the bixi ride was a hit. And, as the old marketing advice is says, "give the people what they want.

So, here are some random bixi pictures.







Joel even took a turn driving the bixi.


And this is Joel and the bixi driver debating which
of them should get paid for that last ride.

1 comment:

Thank you for reading about our Mission: Nagarote adventure. Please leave a comment here so the team knows you are thinking about and praying for them.