Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Brother Rick Here

What joy in serving the Lord. I have been so blessed by leading this powerful team of evangelists. I really had no idea how all of this was going to turn out, but our God, in his infinite knowledge, did. He has helped us to overcome the language barrier and many other obstacles.

We have only had one person to come down sick, and that was due to heat. I have  since lectured every one to drink plenty of water. We activated our prayer teams and almost immediately, she began to recover. God is so good to us, and you can see him working in and through all of us. I give thanks to our Lord for the team He has assembled for these people.

Tonight, I am preaching my first message to them, and I am excited to see what God will do. Please continue to pray for the people of Nagarote as God uses us.

Blessings to all and in His service,

Bro. Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading about our Mission: Nagarote adventure. Please leave a comment here so the team knows you are thinking about and praying for them.