Saturday, July 4, 2009

pre- and post-test

This evening I weigh 173.4 lbs. I wonder what I'll weigh on July 17. I expect to lose weight during this mission trip--partially from being more active, and partially from missing out on my regular second dinner and dessert each evening. I hope I don't lose weight due to an illness. But, whatever happens, God is in control.
Aren't two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them falls to the ground without your Father's consent. But even the hairs of your head have all been counted. Don't be afraid therefore; you are worth more than many sparrows. (Mt 10:29-31, CSB)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading about our Mission: Nagarote adventure. Please leave a comment here so the team knows you are thinking about and praying for them.